EU Arathor - PVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU Arathor - PVE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zalko has something to say

Go down 
+4
judgef
Azbaran
Darksith
Zunjiihn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zunjiihn

Zunjiihn

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Zalko has something to say Empty
PostSubject: Zalko has something to say   Zalko has something to say Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 5:55 pm

Some of you might find this slightly amusing in teh same way I found it amusing... but I'm gonna leave the guild (again) but not because I don't like you or anything like that. But from now on I'm only gonna play on saturdays (possibly sundays if I don't have time on saturdays) to get arena points :-)

I'm tired of raiding (even though I've never been a hardcore one) I'm tired of honor farming and I just think I seriously need a life. I mean last week I actually priorotized WoW rather than my GF... WTF!?

So I'm leaving. I love this guild, it's the best guild I've ever had and I've been playing with you guys since I was like 49.

I only have ONE favor to ask. Please let me keep my account on the forum. You guys always post lots of hilarious stuff. Good luck with your raiding.

Signed by Zalko
Back to top Go down
Zunjiihn

Zunjiihn

PostSubject: btw   Zalko has something to say Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 5:56 pm

the only amusing thing was that I've left the guild like a billion times allready xD
Back to top Go down
Darksith

Darksith

Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Zalko has something to say   Zalko has something to say Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 6:07 pm

Zunjiihn wrote:

I'm tired of honor farming and I just think I seriously need a life. I mean last week I actually priorotized WoW rather than my GF... WTF!?
Signed by Zalko
Going off to grind GF rep instead Razz
Back to top Go down
Zunjiihn

Zunjiihn

PostSubject: hahaxD   Zalko has something to say Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:08 pm

Indeed. I find it alot more.... rewarding ^^
Back to top Go down
Azbaran

Azbaran

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Zalko has something to say   Zalko has something to say Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:13 pm

Zunjiihn wrote:
Indeed. I find it alot more.... rewarding ^^

Agreed.
Understandable and proberbly wise choice mate Wink
GL with it, atleast it's not goodbye forever Smile

/Milky
Back to top Go down
judgef
Admin

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Zalko has something to say   Zalko has something to say Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:32 pm

get her to start wow Wink

/judgef
Back to top Go down
http://www.regulators.se
Razortooth

Razortooth

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Zalko has something to say   Zalko has something to say Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 9:37 pm

judgef wrote:
get her to start wow Wink

/judgef

i lol'd
Back to top Go down
Globlok

Globlok

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Zalko has something to say   Zalko has something to say Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:30 pm

Or.... Dump her and try to hook up with some girl playing in Umbrage or something and recruit her to our guild tongue

Nah... GL m8.
Back to top Go down
Zunjiihn

Zunjiihn

PostSubject: omg xD   Zalko has something to say Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:55 pm

I'll think about it Globlok (not O.o)

Thanks for all teh fish... I mean kind words.
Back to top Go down
thunder
Admin
thunder

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: hey m8   Zalko has something to say Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:30 pm

wel when you was playing i was the 1 helping you get in the guild every time your a good fellow but i can't help you with your girl Razz thats some thing you need 2 do your self. I wish you the best off luck but you probbly know that tc and yeah you can keep your account on this side ofc m8 altho on the new side cant promiss you that hope that i can team with you 1 day again good luck with your girl and rember plan nice stuf with here and farm here get the honnor Very Happy.

P.s wil miss your help dude tc gl in RL RazzSmileVery Happy
Back to top Go down
Zunjiihn

Zunjiihn

PostSubject: ^^   Zalko has something to say Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:50 pm

Maybe I'll come back with the new expansion? In like a year. :-)
Back to top Go down
Psycoma

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Zalko has something to say   Zalko has something to say Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 4:32 pm

good call
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zalko has something to say   Zalko has something to say Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zalko has something to say
Page 1 of 1