EU Arathor - PVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU Arathor - PVE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A SAD FAREWELL.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreadly

Dreadly

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-10-16

A SAD FAREWELL. Empty
PostSubject: A SAD FAREWELL.   A SAD FAREWELL. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 7:43 pm

Hi Guild,
I have come to a decision and I am leaving the guild.This is not something I do with ease, nor do I leave to join another guild (RDE was the one).TBH I would die in battle for you all if I thought that it would help the RDE progress....but there are so few of us that feel the same way for such a large guild.I have done my best to help and have made several suggestions to Bey and Thunder on how we should progress, but i still find myself LFG (pug)every day because.....well thats it, i don,t know??I give all my enchants free to guildees (my own mats) help others when I can, and yet I only get invited to a group if someone else has an agenda or quests to complete (which i help with anyway).I have been in this guild since it merged, and on tue night 04/12/06 2 guildees helped me for the "1st time"!!Kinda sad considering i have asked pretty much every day for a grp (in guild chat) and had no response, because thats what we,re meant to do guys..the way forward is teamwork and we lack that badly.Today there was 16 lvl 60,s online, all with new talent trees, all doing nothing, just chatting about the talents and changes and sitting about in major cities, I LFG and......nothing....LFG again....nothin!I then highlight that there are 16 lvl 60,s online and I get 1 wisp (thx spiritwalker).It was the last dragon in Wetlands guys..it takes 2 mins to down it and 5 mins to get there, that was all i was asking, not gold, not mats, not a 2hr raid, just a few minutes of your time to help a guildee do a quest that i have done several times, but never for myself, always for other guildees. Its so frustrating guys, because, well, we DO have the potential to PWN Arathor and be the biggest and best guild there is.

I hope one day to see RDE down ONY, complete BWL, and basically stamp your mark all over Naxx. I hope and pray that you do, because YOU CAN guys.Its all there for you, just apply yourselves more.Please...., if you take anything from my leaving, let it be that you HELP others more often, and strive to make each other stronger and better and be the BEST!!

I salute you all and bid you a sad farewell

Dreadly

P.S. I will be 1st in line to pay honor and respect to those that deserve on the day you down ONY! Smile

Goodbye my Band of Brothers.....................................
Back to top Go down
Swoosh

Swoosh

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-10-27

A SAD FAREWELL. Empty
PostSubject: ...   A SAD FAREWELL. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 6:14 pm

Goodbye and goodluck in your life mate and maybe we'll hear from u in the future again Neutral
Back to top Go down
Zalko

A SAD FAREWELL. Empty
PostSubject: Damnit!   A SAD FAREWELL. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 12:42 am

Sad to see you leave mate Sad Really is. Sorry about not helping you.. but our guild chat gets spammed with alot of crap ewveryday so.. I basically turn off guildchat unless I'm bored xD Sorry. Did u kill the dragon? Hope you have fun with the rest of ur wow life and rl for that matter Smile /hug

-Zalko

P.s You were one of the scottish voices right? xD
Back to top Go down
Dreadly

Dreadly

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-10-16

A SAD FAREWELL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A SAD FAREWELL.   A SAD FAREWELL. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 5:09 pm

Zalko wrote:
Sad to see you leave mate Sad Really is. Sorry about not helping you.. but our guild chat gets spammed with alot of crap ewveryday so.. I basically turn off guildchat unless I'm bored xD Sorry. Did u kill the dragon? Hope you have fun with the rest of ur wow life and rl for that matter Smile /hug

-Zalko

P.s You were one of the scottish voices right? xD

YEAH MATE, Scotland the brave! Smile
Back to top Go down
ceralion

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-10-06

A SAD FAREWELL. Empty
PostSubject: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A SAD FAREWELL. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 12:09 am

not another scott going to the highlands....

hate to see that you are leaveing us even though i hardly know you ...

i think you are making a misstake though since there is atleast one more who thinks like you. ME! affraid

I know for a fact that we can do anything in this guild like you said and that naxx will get our "done this" stamp but the fact that you will miss out on it fills my hears with sadness. but if you will not reconsider.

May your aim stay true . /salute

Ceralion
Back to top Go down
Chuffer
Admin
Chuffer

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2006-10-05

A SAD FAREWELL. Empty
PostSubject: BB and GL M8   A SAD FAREWELL. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 12:23 am

Sorry to see you leave (esp being another scot ... we almost had control m8 :p)

Anyways hope your travels in Azeroth are good and we meet again.

You will be missed, all the best,

Chuff*
Back to top Go down
thunder
Admin
thunder

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2006-10-05

A SAD FAREWELL. Empty
PostSubject: Thx for all your help   A SAD FAREWELL. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 6:47 pm

wel how shall i saiy this i wil miss you cose you where 1 of our raiders and basicly thats what where gone do when BC comes and we have 2 find new ways 2 down new bosses also i know what you mean lot of talking in /g chat like zalko saiy and i have my hands full of it 2 try 2 have not 2 much spam CAPS and other things in it and yh i know what its like not getting a grp or full raid 2 mc or other stuf also takes a lot of time for me 2 organice raids forums and help others i stil dont have a 100% mount and thats bicose i am trying 2 help guild when i can but basicly i dont enter something if i know i dont have the time 2 finish it gose i need my sleep and most player go 2 a instance at times i wil not be able 2 finish then so i dont join them makes me sad 2.
But i will miss some1 like you cose when you help others it helps the guild and i can help some1 els then now i will be more bissy Sad.
Wel ill miss you have the best of luck in RL mabey i c u some day again .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A SAD FAREWELL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A SAD FAREWELL.   A SAD FAREWELL. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A SAD FAREWELL.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EU Arathor - PVE :: Public chat-
Jump to: