EU Arathor - PVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU Arathor - PVE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The NextMC run

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ceralion

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-10-06

The NextMC run Empty
PostSubject: The NextMC run   The NextMC run Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 10:03 am

Hello all me agian.

Well ok we tried our best and i for one is impressed with the Effort SOME put in. For one person however there is no need tosign b4 there has bee a serious change of playing. who you are? you already know.

The ppl who attended MC Are the Balls of this guild i was happily surprised to see a big amount of dedication. even though we wiped we atleast learned something about Team Effort with is a good start sunny

I would like to thank each and everyone from the guild who was there cheers

Thanks also to stanper who also pulled a few strings and got us some back up. 2 Molten giants down and 1 firelord later (making sure what target was supposed to be dpst) we called it quits. But all in all a VERY dedicated group Came out freshly stomped on .

Drops.
1 Fiery core Grats to Algie who won and kept it in the guild.

Epic Recepie?! algie swore that he saw an epic recepie (tailoring) drop but hen pressed about who got it ppl started to leave. oh well i guess the firey core is a drop aswell farao

The Next mc run !

Due to the fact that we went in without thunder we didnt get guild bank access but never fear next time we will. We managed to get 20 man at the last part. But there is still some sad news:pale:

We have in this guild 203 Accounts that means 203 ppl are in this guild. That is more than WoW Wolf Clan my mains raiding guild who has about 150-160. Even though we have that massive amount of members we still couldnt get a 40 man group No

That is a fact that im rater sad about. Since we can do this but the post i previously wrote has explained alot about what kind of potentials i see in this guild and the officers.

So to those who bleed and died with us in MC Keep up the good work!cheers

the rest Evil or Very Mad

I will keep my raid runs strikt and to the point so (and this list will become longer)
PPL who dont need to sign up for my raids.
Spenglerr - Reason Stop whining about that you have better things to do but yes you will have other things to do since you are NOT coming with me.
Back to top Go down
persia

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-10-28

The NextMC run Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NextMC run   The NextMC run Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 11:07 am

although i have no wish to go back to mc(seen it,done it) at this moment
in time ,i will try to support guild in other ways..be it mats/enchants etc
wont say knowledge...cos im a lock,and everyone knows we are
all just a bunch of slackers who hide at the back of raid groups!!!!
Back to top Go down
griken

The NextMC run Empty
PostSubject: srry   The NextMC run Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 9:11 pm

i signed and was looking forward to trhe run but at 3pm on monday.... .... al internet, tv and phone was gone... the internet company fixed it today...
hope that is a good enugh reason to not come Razz
Back to top Go down
ceralion

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-10-06

The NextMC run Empty
PostSubject: to griken   The NextMC run Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 3:12 pm

You already stated from the beginning that you r might have problems attending and your isp (mey htey rot in hell) cutting you off isnt your fault. so no worries mate

flower
Back to top Go down
Azbaran

Azbaran

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2006-10-15

The NextMC run Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NextMC run   The NextMC run Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 11:53 pm

Ill be there again, if i can ofc, to pwn MC Cool

Ps. If we are not more than 30 ppl i suggest we go ZG / AQ instead...

Azb
Back to top Go down
Oni

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-12-24

The NextMC run Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NextMC run   The NextMC run Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2006 12:16 am

What is the date and time of the next run or what is the raidspace link?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The NextMC run Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NextMC run   The NextMC run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The NextMC run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EU Arathor - PVE :: Public chat-
Jump to: