EU Arathor - PVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU Arathor - PVE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any?

Go down 
+5
Chuffer
Lawyer
Regnark
Azbaran
Stanper
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Stanper
Admin
Stanper

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2006-10-28

The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any? Empty
PostSubject: The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any?   The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 1:12 pm

For TBC im thinking of mage, my druid so far has been my mage .. "balance" but it isnt as good, then i thought of pala then priest.. so im choosing of of those 3 or 2 of them, havnt played paladin much so il try it out , the mana tap spell looks excellent for casters and for blood elf rogues... they are going to BE the ultimate rogue race...

anyway guys when i get the game 'hopefully on time" im going to level with some real life friends and some guildies i was wondering what is this guild doing leveling there 60's to 70's or making a blood elf. Il bew trying to do both. So anyway guys cant wait til i level with you, do quest, explore stuff and kill things which we think no one has killed before Basketball , so now list the characters you will make as it comes in handy if im trying to find out where one of you are.
Back to top Go down
Zalko

PostSubject: 70 rogue ftw!   The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 3:02 pm

First I'll be lvling my rogue to 70. but I won't get TBC on tuesday >.< It'll be here on wednesday or thursday >.<
and after that I'm making a Blood elf paladin heal bot. That's right, I'm speccing Holy from the very beginnig! Why? Because paladins can NOT dps! They suck at it and they're not good at it and they can't dps. They can survive, they can tank, they can heal, but NOT dps Smile

Well I'm done ranting cya in-game
Back to top Go down
Azbaran

Azbaran

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any?   The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 4:07 pm

IM also making a BE pala caus i wanna try it out and i think i will enjoy it even though most people always whine about them being oh so booring...

Haven't figured out weather to lvl my mage first or my pally but i think the new lands are going to be extremely crowded so i think ill maybe wait till the storm has gone and then lvl my pally instead (but not up till 70 Razz)

I have an appointment with my gamestore at 00:01 so ill be online as soon as possible geek

Last one till 70 is a rotten egg! lol!
Back to top Go down
Stanper
Admin
Stanper

PostSubject: Re: The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any?   The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 5:38 pm

Right i have decided blood elf mage WHOOO /cheer

But i dont know much about mages so can someone give me some advice on what spec is for what, as i want to level fast ofc and at same time have fun Cool
Back to top Go down
Regnark

Regnark

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any?   The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 6:16 pm

From my experience I found that going a full fire mage I levelled fairly quickly but I don't know if it was quicker or slower that either of the other talent trees. Probably need some other mages to give there views before you get a good indication of which is best for leveling...sorry I can't be more specific in the old info department. affraid
Back to top Go down
Lawyer
Admin

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any?   The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 8:36 pm

well, i was arc/fire when lvlin up and that worked fine for me,
but also a frostmage can lvl up quick.

just depends on your playstyle, just pick what suits u, mage owns anyway
Back to top Go down
Stanper
Admin
Stanper

PostSubject: Re: The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any?   The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 10:37 pm

Thanks lawyer and regnark i think i have a better view of mages now, il see what i enjoy the most firing frostbolts,arcane, or doing burst dps.
Back to top Go down
Zalko

PostSubject: Frost and fire are both fun.   The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 1:51 pm

Start with frost tho. frostbolts are fast, take little mana, crits high (with talents) and frostbite is VERY handy to have. My 22ish mage is now fire, just because I wanted a 6 second cast spell xD (pyroblast)

But like the others said, go with what ur gut tells ya.

I HATE komplett.no !!! I pre ordered TBC and the fuckers haven't sent it yet!!!!11
Back to top Go down
Chuffer
Admin
Chuffer

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any?   The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 2:03 pm

mage - called Chuffstar - parked till chuffer is 70 tbh.

Chuff*
Back to top Go down
Swoosh

Swoosh

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-10-27

PostSubject: Re: The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any?   The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 8:54 pm

everybody is making a mage now? im going for an warlock i think..but first going to lvl swooshie till 70 Smile
Back to top Go down
Greatmane

Greatmane

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any?   The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 11:23 pm

making a Blood elf Mage offcause.

but i will still be playing Greatmane to lvl 70
Back to top Go down
ceralion

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Pally   The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 8:00 pm

Im making a palladin BE with asmany demonic traits as possible >=)

Name Jehova or the correct spelling Iehova Just to piss blizzard and some christians of MUAHAHA
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
fallenlinoge

fallenlinoge

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any?   The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 3:13 pm

Quote :
First I'll be lvling my rogue to 70. but I won't get TBC on tuesday >.< It'll be here on wednesday or thursday >.<
and after that I'm making a Blood elf paladin heal bot. That's right, I'm speccing Holy from the very beginnig! Why? Because paladins can NOT dps! They suck at it and they're not good at it and they can't dps. They can survive, they can tank, they can heal, but NOT dps

Well I'm done ranting cya in-game

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=-7439593871710256928&q=paladin+dps

ofcourse this a totaly buffed/flasked paladin that you see here and im sure other classes can do more dps if they are buffed like that. but still its not that bad for a class with so much survivability.

paladins dps is not as bad anymore as it used to be. i remember when in pvp paladins where just totaly ignored becouse they dit zero dps and where impossible to kill. this has been fixed. with the right build and the right equip even pala's are possible of doing good dps, if your leveling a pala dont do it resto. just takes you 2x the time of when you would do it Retribution.

im condidering of starting all over with a paladin. i will have to build from zero becouse i sold my acount. but it is a fact that they are great healers and exeptional support class. its just that i hate the bloodelves looks so much Sad, why cant we have draenei, they look so fucking awsome. belv ís a race that will atract all kids to horde side if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any?   The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Burning crusade- what characters will you make if any?
Page 1 of 1