EU Arathor - PVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU Arathor - PVE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i wil not be online

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thunder
Admin
thunder

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2006-10-05

i wil not be online Empty
PostSubject: i wil not be online   i wil not be online Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 2:55 pm

wel i am sry 2 saiy this but i wil not be online for a wile my comp is making strange nocies like it about 2 burn so i have 2 w8 till its fixst Sad
Back to top Go down
Beyrek
Admin
Beyrek

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: i wil not be online   i wil not be online Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 3:07 pm

UW when do you think it wil be fixed??
Back to top Go down
thunder
Admin
thunder

PostSubject: Re: i wil not be online   i wil not be online Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 3:22 pm

donno need 2 call them thuesday then the need 2 pick it up and see whats rong with it so think 2 weeks or so SadSadSadSadSad dont think i can staiy offline so long and the comp i got now is only 450hz and i cant instal wow on it
Back to top Go down
Chuffer
Admin
Chuffer

Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: i wil not be online   i wil not be online Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 2:23 pm

suxxor workstation. wish I could hear it might be able to tell you what to do to fix it mate Sad

anyway you can get on TS?

Chuff*
Back to top Go down
thunder
Admin
thunder

PostSubject: realy dont   i wil not be online Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 5:52 pm

realy dont think you can fixs this m8 it a burining sound like it gone burn any second Sad
Back to top Go down
Chuffer
Admin
Chuffer

Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: i wil not be online   i wil not be online Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 6:35 pm

prolly not but can normally work out the bit that is broken ... u can go buy it and replace it ????

this will only work if you do NOT have a warranty on the system. If you do then we need to forget about it.

What it sounds like from the way Gnarl explained it and the way you imitated it over TS to her the other day it is either the PSU or the processor fan's .... both of which should cost no more than £20 to fix and take about 10 mins for u to install.

have you thought about going to an internet cafe? there should be loads in town with wow installed and ready to play?

anyways let me know Smile

Chuff*
Back to top Go down
thunder
Admin
thunder

PostSubject: i hate the computer store   i wil not be online Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 6:06 pm

i am realy starting 2 get realy pissed now they saiy wil probbly take 1 more week aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

think i am gonne kil some1 mabey me then i dont have 2 w8 anymore lol!
Back to top Go down
Beëlzebub
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: i hate the computer store   i wil not be online Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 6:17 pm

That FU m8,hope it will be fix soon gl

See u when i see u

Beel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wil not be online   i wil not be online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i wil not be online
Page 1 of 1