EU Arathor - PVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU Arathor - PVE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need advice, bit of a rant.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stanper
Admin
Stanper

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2006-10-28

need advice, bit of a rant. Empty
PostSubject: need advice, bit of a rant.   need advice, bit of a rant. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:39 am

So i did what my dad said i had to do to play wow i said ok il do it, but behind my back he put parental control on, i didnt really notice this until i had finished my work and tried to log on, so i log on when my work is done 6:00 english time, i think yay finally i can go play wow, since the work i was doing was really boring and bad, it says im blocked from parental control, that hits me that my dad yet again dosnt trust me, really does, so i go down stairs ask him to put it on, he spends 15 minutes finishing his beer selfesh twat, then he gets out of his seat, spends 10 minutes waiting for the computer to load up, then he loads up the wow-europe.com site, its BUGGERED UP YET AGAIN, i go into a huge rant, slam the walls etc, yes i do go NUTS! , i then say to him why didnt u trust me and why did you use parental control , this is happened so many times its untrue, i remeber one time the website didnt work for 5 days, so i couldnt go on wow for 5 days! and it was in the summer hoildays!!!

So iv completly had it with parental control, i need advice one 1, getting rid of the spyware on my computer which he installed to see what i type and what password i use to log into wow. 2. a way to some how if it is possible to block the parental control programm from being used on my account. 3 if i have any legal rights to say this is my account cause i bought it and i apy for it so therefore he cant touch it.

Thanks i know it was a long read, but i aint having a good day at all, and espically seing as this morning blizz couldnt fix the servers!
Back to top Go down
Zalko

PostSubject: Re: need advice, bit of a rant.   need advice, bit of a rant. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:15 am

Hmmm, well you could install a counter spyware to find out what password he uses to set parental control Twisted Evil I guess.

And I don't really think you have any legal rights, seeing as you're not 18 and therefore your parents have the right to decide over you and shit like that. Especially in economical situations. :-) Good luck with.. yeah, errr... getting online ^^
Back to top Go down
thunder
Admin
thunder

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: sry stanper   need advice, bit of a rant. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 6:48 am

sry stanper but thats all up 2 your parens i am not gonne help you on that they try what they think is good for you and i am not gonne interfear with that.
Back to top Go down
Brútal

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: need advice, bit of a rant.   need advice, bit of a rant. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:34 pm

I like your style Zalko "well you could install a counter spyware to find out what password he uses to set parental control" lol!
Back to top Go down
Stanper
Admin
Stanper

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: need advice, bit of a rant.   need advice, bit of a rant. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 8:06 pm

lol yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need advice, bit of a rant.   need advice, bit of a rant. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need advice, bit of a rant.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EU Arathor - PVE :: Public chat-
Jump to: