EU Arathor - PVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU Arathor - PVE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zg- for old times sake:D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stanper
Admin
Stanper

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2006-10-28

Zg- for old times sake:D Empty
PostSubject: Zg- for old times sake:D   Zg- for old times sake:D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 1:04 am

Well guys i thought about it and im up for another Zg raid.

Date? Saturday 17:00, (wow time)noticed i made it earlier so u don't moan that u cant come cause of kara:p
Objective : have fun ^^ it wont be hardcore seroius raid we will try to have fun..

leading: i am on my rogue, he will be stealthing in the back so he wont aggro dw:p

so far il be using rw to do the leading and such.. il see how that goes but if communication gets stuck and we have a few gm's and officers in the raid.. and they got a mike then we can change that.

Hope to see you all there .. for old times sake.

whats needed?? YOU Smile

some notes.. if we cant get 20, we will not do hakkar, if we do manage to get 20, yeah sure why not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zunjiihn

Zunjiihn

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Zg- for old times sake:D Empty
PostSubject: Good idea   Zg- for old times sake:D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 1:31 am

I did ZG today on my 60 shaman. We pwned hakkar ^^ got him to 13% with just 13 people :-O then got 7 more and pwned him ^^

Was alot of fun, but I was raid leader and it was partly a pug, so it gave me a headache... how Fallen/Beyrek managed to lead our joint raids (RDE and Vendetta) a couple of months ago without going insane, I don't understand ^^

I'll try to be there, and if we need I can bring Zalko.
Back to top Go down

Zg- for old times sake:D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EU Arathor - PVE :: Public chat-
Jump to: