EU Arathor - PVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU Arathor - PVE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WoW - Royal Style

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Razortooth

Razortooth

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-12-14

WoW - Royal Style Empty
PostSubject: WoW - Royal Style   WoW - Royal Style Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 8:30 pm

Razortooth presents you...

World Of Warcraft aŽlaŽRoyale Style!

New UI, better, improved, stylish and sleeck!

Notes: I have decided to already upload this one, my 1337 UI didn't go anywhere really...

SCREENSHOTS:

Clean, out of combat

WoW - Royal Style Wowscr11

In combat

WoW - Royal Style Wowscr12

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

Code:
[b]-[/b] Make a backup of your old Interface and WTF folders

- Delete the ones in your wow root folder, normally C:/ProgramFiles/WorldofWarcraft/

- Launch game, login with char you wanna install to and set resolution to 1024:768

- Exit game

- Copy the Interface and WTF folders from DL link and paste to your WoW directory. Also put the entire Royal UI folder on the desktop if you need to reinstall.

- Open the Config.wtf in the WTF folder. Search for the line: 'SET UISCALE' and insert '0.70999997854233' between the 2 " (make sure you delete the old number... if the exact number is already there, don't bother doing this)

- Rename the WTF folder's content to first: your own account name(with caps, no spaces), open the newly renamed folder, Arathor is preset, and then open Arathor folder and rename the folder there to Yourcharname(no caps).

- Launch game, open the little "Addons" tab, make sure the checkmark of "load out-of-date addons" is enabled

- Launch game with your char.

At first it will look really messy, but don't worry! I'm here to help!

First, type /dart, open up Misc Options and load the profile called Royal UI

Second, type /ecb, go to Profiles and load the same profile

Note: if there are any addons you want which are not enabled, go enable them in the addons tab!

If you need any more help to set up the UI, please contact me ingame or post here

DOWNLOAD:

Enjoy!
/razor
Back to top Go down
Razortooth

Razortooth

WoW - Royal Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW - Royal Style   WoW - Royal Style Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 12:21 pm

is this even remotely interesting to you guys, or are you just not posting anything?

And btw, have anybody actually DL'ed this?
Back to top Go down
Gnarl
Admin
Gnarl

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-11-20

WoW - Royal Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW - Royal Style   WoW - Royal Style Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:15 pm

/sigh .....

I am sure some people are interested in your UI's mate, but you can't expect a reply to every one you post imo.

Personally I am not a fan of your interfaces, some have some nice features, but personally I prefer a more simplistic setup.

I don't mean for this to sound nasty in any way, but you're obvoiusly looking for feedback and well, there it is.

P.S. No I have not DL'd any of them, but it's not to say that I won't find something I like from you in the future ... keep it up mate and relax, as long as you like them and enjoy making them, surely that's all that matters.

Gnarl affraid
Back to top Go down
Razortooth

Razortooth

WoW - Royal Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW - Royal Style   WoW - Royal Style Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 5:01 pm

just the words i was looking for Razz

Thank you Gnarl geek

EDIT: forgot, anybody can whisper me if they would like a special setup or have any wishes for a new UI... i will take all in moderation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WoW - Royal Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW - Royal Style   WoW - Royal Style Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoW - Royal Style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EU Arathor - PVE :: Public chat-
Jump to: