EU Arathor - PVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU Arathor - PVE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Signs!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vakondur

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-04-22

More Signs!!! Empty
PostSubject: More Signs!!!   More Signs!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:54 am

in the last 2 weeks we can do 2 Kara runs in every weekend,(one full and one to curator)this is very good but needs to be keep up this gear up.

but this is Impossible if ppl who had the kara gear already dont sign.i dont understand why?remember not a long time ago u was there too and u want that gear so much,and now u got it but a lot of guildies not.
so Help them sign and soon we wont got any members who need kara loot,but first need to clear kara every week in 2 groups.one more night in kara i think not a big problem for u well-geared everyone.

peace
/vakondur
Back to top Go down
judgef
Admin

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-10-04

More Signs!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Signs!!!   More Signs!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:19 pm

For me personally its about we going 25man mon-thu and I attend all of them, if one raid means 20-2315 for u it means 1930-0.00 atleast for me.

I need the fri-sun to get some sleep and prepare for next week, also I use the time to do arenas and farm for repbills.

If Im online u can always ask me to go but mainly I will not sign for runs at the weekends as it is now.

/judgef
Back to top Go down
http://www.regulators.se
Xisten

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-09-29

More Signs!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Signs!!!   More Signs!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:19 pm

I agree.. It is annoying.. But maybe it is just a weekend where people need to do other stuff.. :] Dont jump to conclussion..

But.. if there is a shitload online today.. I'll yell at them with you Smile

/Xisten
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Signs!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Signs!!!   More Signs!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Signs!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EU Arathor - PVE :: Karazhan-
Jump to: