EU Arathor - PVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU Arathor - PVE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meek

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 1:21 pm

Name: Meek, Hermionee and last but not least Taynt

Class:Warrior, Mage and Shaman

Level:all starting at scratch

Is this your main character y/n; all are main's

If no what is the level of you main:
(minimum of 60 is needed for a invite)

Your date of birth :0706-82, 2402-86 2908-81

What is your proffesion (incl. lvl), do u have any special patterns/recipes:
Nothing planned yet, but to start i reckon harbalism, skinning you know. The usual for making some bread at the beginning Smile

What instances have you done before?
Never really had any experience, but are damn fast learners.

Can u tell us something about your class and your role in instances and on raids?

How do u prepare for a raid? (name 3 things):

Are u attuned for Karazhan?

First aid lvl:
atm zero Smile

Why do you want to join the Red Dragon Enforcers?
Got some rl connections there, and just migrated to this specific server.
I'm affraid to tell you anything about us, since you will propably run off scared.

But to be short me ( Meek ) and taynt are old vet's from DAoC where we spend bout....way to long Smile in the ranks among a couple in youre guild. We are very versatile people and have a pretty direct, and quite naked, easy to read personality.. you will allways know its us Smile we're chatty persons and we offer what we have at oure disposal to the lot.

Now i could ramble off and tell you all the small curriocities that we have and do. and special rituals performed daily.. but ill let you discover that when the time is mature Smile

What guild(s) have you been in, and what is the reason u left?

Well that's a tricky one Smile Taynt never been in anything, since he's starting fresh. And me and the wife never really got to the levels where instances begin ( sicne we havent played that long ) so only messed around in one guild called the Crimson Shadow. Where we appearently did well, serving as Officer.. Reason we left, well as you allready know we bumbed into some old mates Smile and would seriously love to make the magic happen once again in this new world, putting the name onto the map and into everyones mind.

so with this quite messed up selection of letters, i bid you a good day and hope to hear from you Smile

Take care , Meek.
Back to top Go down
ceralion

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-10-06

Application Empty
PostSubject: hello there   Application Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 9:49 am

Usually we dont take in Ppl of he lower lvls at this point in the guild.

BUT cheers

since taynt is already in the guild i should see no problem in letting your alter egos slide in ....

I as Hunter Class leader Welcome you and the missus to the ranks..

There should be a responce to your application from a coucil member shortly

Cheers

C
Back to top Go down
thunder
Admin
thunder

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Application Empty
PostSubject: hello   Application Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 6:41 pm

hello wel as i know the rl frend you talk about (huh and iwawo aka tim and jeniffer) you should probbley get a invite from 1 of the counsel members normaly i do it my self but my computer i on repair atm so hope bye the time i come online you all have your invites you sound like frendly players and age helps you out 2 also if you want some tips alwaiys lvl your first aid(fa) cose your gonne need it for raiding if you get higher lvl also try 2 lvl your cooking on atleast 1 tune gose it wil be handy later on its not nessersary but just handy Razz also for skils you are gone do try 2 find a skil you wanne have later so you dont have 2 swith skils later on cose its gonne be harder 2 get your skil up (wel not harder but you dont wanne do it then Very Happy).
wel that was it for me hope 2 see you online soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1