EU Arathor - PVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU Arathor - PVE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pippipmiav, 70 warriror.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pippipmiav.

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Pippipmiav, 70 warriror. Empty
PostSubject: Pippipmiav, 70 warriror.   Pippipmiav, 70 warriror. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 9:26 am

name : pippipmiav

class : warrior

level : 70

Is this your main charther y/n : yes

Your date of birth : 1994

What is your proffesion ( inc.lvl ), do you have any special patterns/recipie : LW 340 no patterns skinning 375.

What instance/raid have you done before ( including the pre bc) : SM arm and cath, maraudon, ramparts, blood furnace, mana tombs, shadow lab, durnholde keep, botanica, arcatraz.

Whats your talent build, and why : 8/12/41 need to have the prot talents...

What keys do you have ( heroic ) if not tell how far you are with the faction: none. Thrallmar 4990 (honored)

How do you prepair for a raid ( name 3 things ) : repair, make sure all have the talents they is supposed to, share and pick qs so you dont need to wait for i-dont-know-how-long and let 2 go to summoning stone.

With's instance are you attuned for ( example naxxs, karazan ) : Mana tombs (heroic) shadow lab, arcatraz (+ heroic) botanica, black morass, reservoir, Tempest keep, steamvault, Shattered halls, mechanaar and maybe Karazhan later.

Why do you wanne join Legacy : NEED TO RAID!!! (and my old guild sucks...)

What(s) guild have you been in, and what's the reson you left ? : Dark Danes (DK guild): my friend left it and it was rather unfriendly. True horde of Denmark (DK guild): my currently, NO RAIDS.

You can raid on with's day's : normaly all days, but only if we is fast and the instance aint too long.

Sharing account : ... no

Gear profile ( link armory wow-europe.com with rite pve gear on plz ) : javascript:ajaxLink("character-sheet.xml?r=Arathor&n=Pippipmiav") i dont know if i linked it as it should... if not just try search on the armory (europe offcourse)...

Addons you juse : none, but it dont keeps me from raidng.

Any1 in the guild that know's you or any1 that can reccomand you ? : Nazaroth and maybe fallenlinoge (or whatever he is named...)

Any experience as a leader ( guild master, class leader, raid leader ) ? : i am very good at marking mobs...

Do you have a stable internet connection ( just so we know ) ? : yes normaly

How is your RL situacion ( work/ school etc affect your playtime ) ? : i is normaly playing somewhere between 16:30-19:00 or so. holidays 8:00-11:30, sometimes also like my normal days.

Last but not least important some info about you ( like hobby's kid's ect. ) ? : i may like to play chess some times, i have lots of cute pets... but nothing realy.
[url][/url]
Back to top Go down
Bizar
Admin
Bizar

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Pippipmiav, 70 warriror.   Pippipmiav, 70 warriror. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 3:27 pm

Thx for your application.
looks good but bare in mind we raid during the week to and mostly do this between 20:00 and 11:30.
we will have a minimum raid atendancy .. maybe you should think about that .
and please be so kind to get attuned to kara that is a must for an invite.

you can respond here or find me in the game.

Bizar farao
Back to top Go down
Evolution
Admin
Evolution

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Pippipmiav, 70 warriror.   Pippipmiav, 70 warriror. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 5:05 pm

How do you prepair for a raid ( name 3 things ) : repair, make sure all have the talents they is supposed to, share and pick qs so you dont need to wait for i-dont-know-how-long and let 2 go to summoning stone.

You can raid on with's day's : normaly all days, but only if we is fast and the instance aint too long.

Addons you juse : none, but it dont keeps me from raidng.

How is your RL situacion ( work/ school etc affect your playtime ) ? : i is normaly playing somewhere between 16:30-19:00 or so. holidays 8:00-11:30, sometimes also like my normal days.

Are we even remotly serious about this!!!
Back to top Go down
Evolution
Admin
Evolution

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Pippipmiav, 70 warriror.   Pippipmiav, 70 warriror. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 8:07 pm

Edit:

What keys do you have ( heroic ) if not tell how far you are with the faction: none. Thrallmar 4990 (honored)

With's instance are you attuned for ( example naxxs, karazan ) : Mana tombs (heroic) shadow lab, arcatraz (+ heroic) botanica, black morass, reservoir, Tempest keep, steamvault, Shattered halls, mechanaar and maybe Karazhan later.

No key's but did some heroic......hmm
Back to top Go down
Lawyer
Admin

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Pippipmiav, 70 warriror.   Pippipmiav, 70 warriror. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:01 pm

declined

tread closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pippipmiav, 70 warriror.   Pippipmiav, 70 warriror. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pippipmiav, 70 warriror.
Page 1 of 1