EU Arathor - PVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU Arathor - PVE

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Joining Legacy...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razortooth

Razortooth

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-12-14

Joining Legacy... Empty
PostSubject: Joining Legacy...   Joining Legacy... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 9:31 pm

Guys, i have a serious matter of my own... I have been considering joining the Legacy guild!... Because of the fact that i have raided a total of 4 times in this guild because of; 1: wasn't attuned 2: not high enough level 3: didnt have time 4: raid canceled

Since i have alot of trouble raiding in the evening, i find it difficult to raid with the RDE... Legacy raids in the afternoon AND evening...

I have thought of this because i think that its time for me to move on from the RDE, i have been guildied here since it was crawling in it's early past with around 32 members, nearly one and a half year ago.
I have played with you guys alot, chatted and helped/getting helped with different things, and it has been really fun and i consider this guild as one of the top social guilds... but, for 1 and a half year, i have played on this warrior (and alts ofc) and i have gotten so far that im not even attuned to kara yet (need arca and BM run)
My warrior got -1- yes, 1... epic piece of armor, which is a old lvl 60 pvp reward! And i want to get some better gear, not just the usual blue 5-man instance gear....
I know im letting you guys down a bit by considering joining Legacy,
but you can always find me in the rde-legacy channel and by whispers whenever online... I will still be there to gladly help RDE members and still create these kick-ass UI's for you (and Legacy)

Remember, this is only a thought, and i leave this post as a goodbye if i join Legacy...

BTW, do I have to make a application or am I just handed an invite if i suggest it by whispering biz/thunder/beyrek/gnarl etc.?
Back to top Go down
Greatmane

Greatmane

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-10-18

Joining Legacy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Legacy...   Joining Legacy... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:25 am

well mate so far i havn't experinced that Legacy have raided in the afternoon Sad
Back to top Go down
Razortooth

Razortooth

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-12-14

Joining Legacy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Legacy...   Joining Legacy... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 1:16 pm

why the hell was some from legacy raiding at around 4 pm yesterday? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Lawyer
Admin

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2006-10-06

Joining Legacy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Legacy...   Joining Legacy... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 7:41 pm

Legacy wasnt raiding at 4pm yesterday, we didnt raid at all yesterday tbh
it was our "day off"

but if we dont raid doesnt mean we arent online.....

alts:
Rammer - 70 ud warrior
Beyonder - 70 cow huntard
Back to top Go down
fallenlinoge

fallenlinoge

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Joining Legacy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Legacy...   Joining Legacy... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 12:51 pm

well razor if you want to join us, you have to understand that we raid a LOT, atm we have 5 raids a week and we like our members to join at least 2 raids each week.
also we only take prot warriors at the moment. if you want to join us have a talk with me/biz/gnarl/lawyer in game, but we only give trials and if you dont make the raiding minimum you will get a gkick right away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joining Legacy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Legacy...   Joining Legacy... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining Legacy...
Page 1 of 1