EU Arathor - PVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU Arathor - PVE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

apply for joining (lvl 70 BE rogue)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
odré

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-09

apply for joining (lvl 70 BE rogue) Empty
PostSubject: apply for joining (lvl 70 BE rogue)   apply for joining (lvl 70 BE rogue) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 3:16 am

Name: odré

Class: rogue

Level:70

Is this your main character y/n yheah

If no what is the level/class of your main:

Your date of birth :10 may 1991

What is your proffesion (incl. lvl), do u have any special patterns/recipes: FA (375) mining (375) engeniering (338 atm, going for 350, maybe higher)

What instances/raids have you done before? alote: all outland instances (only not some heroics yet) before TBC: ZG, MC, ony, AQ20, BWL (not all with this chara)

What is your current level build and the stats on your equip you aim for? and why did you pick this build/equip? i have HW lvl 70 set (did alote off pv) trying to get HW mace and gladiator main hand main and respec to combat maces... i am trying to find a raiding guild to have fun and get some beter gear.

Can u tell us something about your class and your role in instances and on raids? rogue: DPS, Sap, blinding tactics, and be a good guy in the raid/party

How do u prepare for a raid? (name 3 things): repaired, bandages, and rogue stuff (flash powder, blinding powder, poison for wapons and some potions)

Are u attuned for Karazhan and what keys do you have for heroic instances? i am attuned for kara, working on to get heroic key's

Why do you want to join the Red Dragon Enforcers? i am apply'ing for legacy ^^ but i am looking for a quit good raiding guild, that have fun with it and be nice to eachother

What guild(s) have you been in, and what is the reason u left? Orange leeuwen (wanted to have progress in outlands things) eye of darkness (wanted to do some raiding) premade (did my pvp and some arena and some raiding, but need to have more PVE now)
Back to top Go down
odré

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: apply   apply for joining (lvl 70 BE rogue) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 1:14 pm

name : odré

class : rogue

level :70

Is this your main charachter? y/n : y

Your date of birth :10 may 1991

What is your proffesion ( inc.lvl ), do you have any special patterns/recipie :FA (375) mining (375) engeniering (338 atm, going for 350, maybe higher)

What instance/raid have you done before ( including the pre bc) :all outland instances (only not some heroics yet) before TBC: ZG, MC, ony, AQ20, BWL (not all with this chara)

Whats your talent build, and why : 16/3/42 PvP (spec) going combat maces for betre dmg in raids and some pvp.

What keys do you have ( heroic ) if not tell how far you are with the faction: working on to get some

How do you prepair for a raid ( name 3 things ) :repaired, bandages, and rogue stuff (flash powder, blinding powder, poison for wapons and some potions)

With's instance are you attuned for ( example naxxs, karazan ) :kara

Why do you want to join Legacy : i am looking for a quit good raiding guild, that have fun with it and be nice to eachother

What guild(s) have you been in, and what's the reason you left ? :Orange leeuwen (wanted to have progress in outlands things) eye of darkness (wanted to do some raiding) premade (did my pvp and some arena and some raiding, but need to have more PVE now)

You can raid on what day's : vacations: all day (maybe IRL that some friends need me, srry if i cant come then). schoolday's: evry day but in the evning from 20h-23h30min and in the weekends all day

Sharing account : nop, got my own account

Gear profile ( link armory wow-europe.com with right pve gear on plz ) :

Addons you use : CT_raidassiste. got TS.
Bossmod. (and some rogue addons, like energy bar, CCcooldown)

Any1 in the guild that know's you or any1 that can recomand you ? : i dont think that some 1 knows me. (but feel welcome to have a new friend ) xD ME! :p i amd arkfire aswell, lvl 60 mage (neeeded to delete him for some reason)

Any experience as a leader ( guild master, class leader, raid leader ) ? : leaded some raids in ZG. raid assistens aswell. bin a class leader.

Do you have a stable internet connection ( just so we know ) ? : jup, not that i go DC or somting. only when its a local prob

How is your RL situacion ( work/ school etc affect your playtime ) ? : i am 16, dont have work, i go to school, i have a life here. got friends that play's wow aswell. i go out etc. ask me if u wanne know somting els off it

Last but not least important, some info about you ( like hobby's kid's ect. ) ? : hooby's: did sport, but stomd with it for get some more time for learning. i go out with my friends. and playing wow. i dont have kids (yet) in some years i hope i have xD 24 or somting -26
Back to top Go down
Lawyer
Admin

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: apply for joining (lvl 70 BE rogue)   apply for joining (lvl 70 BE rogue) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:38 pm

thnx for the application odré

u will hear from us soon
Back to top Go down
fallenlinoge

fallenlinoge

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: apply for joining (lvl 70 BE rogue)   apply for joining (lvl 70 BE rogue) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 10:39 am

application accepted, welcome in legacy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apply for joining (lvl 70 BE rogue)   apply for joining (lvl 70 BE rogue) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apply for joining (lvl 70 BE rogue)
Page 1 of 1