EU Arathor - PVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU Arathor - PVE

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

New guild master trde

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thunder
Admin
thunder

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2006-10-05

New guild master trde Empty
PostSubject: New guild master trde   New guild master trde Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 7:10 am

if you want 2 be the new gm of trde post a replay here only if you want the job otherwise ill delete your replay. Also keep in mind that a gm wil realy be a bissy job you get a lot of /w everyday where you need 2 respond 2 also Tarsan alt of thunder wil become gm untill we find the new gm. We beyrek chuffer bizar and me will pick 1 of the players name that we think wil be the best for the guild dont forget we want trde 2 live for a long time and so we are gonne pick some1 that wil probbly suit best in our eye's. We have some players in mind already but we are hopeing 1 of the will replay here on his own and before we are gonne give the new gm the job we wanne chat with him for a wile cose we want him 2 lead trde a bit of the same way beyrek me bizar (and some others) did for over 1,5 year now Razz.
Back to top Go down
Razortooth

Razortooth

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: New guild master trde   New guild master trde Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:52 am

Okay... so i know i aint the best player in RDE, but i see myself as a active part of the guild and also very helpful...
But anyways, i nominate myself...
I could also reccomend Altu´n, he's a really good player and nice.
Dunno what you guys think, but i see myself and Alt as good guild master nominees.
Back to top Go down
Razortooth

Razortooth

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: New guild master trde   New guild master trde Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:53 am

Would also heavily reccomend Krandor lol!
Back to top Go down
themagicman

themagicman

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: New guild master trde   New guild master trde Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 1:52 pm

i vote warwarker cheers
Back to top Go down
krandor
Admin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: New guild master trde   New guild master trde Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 4:11 pm

=D I volunteer.

And razor where you being serious.... couldnt tell with the lol at the end.
Razortooth wrote:
Would also heavily reccomend Krandor lol!
Back to top Go down
Moto

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: New guild master trde   New guild master trde Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 4:51 pm

i vote for krandor too
and Altu´n

two great guys, who help out us fellow guildies cheers
Back to top Go down
dopjes

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: New guild master trde   New guild master trde Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 5:02 pm

Guys 1st off all tnx for the nomination!
There is only 1 catch of nominating me. I kinda tried to retire from WoW. which i suck at clearly:/ But frankly i can't promise i can spend the time needed to be a GM or officer.
That does not mean i won't support the guild where needed or try to pull it together as a guild. I just can't make promisses on how i can spend my time on WoW.

But from my nomination comes Razortooth (if he wants to stay on RDE off course) and Krandor

cheers Altu´n
Back to top Go down
dopjes

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: New guild master trde   New guild master trde Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 5:05 pm

Guys 1st off all tnx for the nomination!
There is only 1 catch of nominating me. I kinda tried to retire from WoW. which i suck at clearly:/ But frankly i can't promise i can spend the time needed to be a GM or officer.
That does not mean i won't support the guild where needed or try to pull it together as a guild. I just can't make promisses on how i can spend my time on WoW.

But from my nomination comes Razortooth (if he wants to stay on RDE off course) and Krandor

cheers Altu´n
Back to top Go down
Stanper
Admin
Stanper

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: New guild master trde   New guild master trde Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 12:50 am

i nominate Altuin , soz m8 cant put the ' over it Razz

Active player, i feel he speaks the minds of everyone in rde atm... and knows what needs to be done there and that etc, but only if he wants to do it ofc:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guild master trde   New guild master trde Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guild master trde
Page 1 of 1