EU Arathor - PVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU Arathor - PVE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Innovation 70 shaman wants in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
innovation666

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Innovation 70 shaman wants in Empty
PostSubject: Innovation 70 shaman wants in   Innovation 70 shaman wants in Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:45 pm

name :Innovaiton

class :Shaman

level :70

Is this your main character? y/n :
Y
----------------

Your date of birth :13/8/89

Country / city:
England, Kent
----------------

What is your proffesion ( inc.lvl ), do you have any special patterns/recipe : Engineering : 358 LW : 52 >.<

What (raid)instances have you done before ( including the pre bc) : Zg, MC , Onyxia.

Whats your talent build, and why : 40/0/21 (Elemental)http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=h - This allows fast range dps, And also some healing (Uninteruppted healing)

What keys do you have ( heroic ) if not tell how far you are with the faction: Coilfang and Hellfire Citadel

How do you prepair for a raid ( name 3 things ) : Get potions(http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28103) And if gruuls lair Id use (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32601) And also make sure my armor is 100% on Durability

What instances are you attuned for (example naxx, karazan ): Karazan, MC, Onyxia.

Why do you want to join Legacy : I heard it is a very successful raiding guild and your looking for shamans.

What guild(s) have you been in, and what's the reason you left ? : Alliance defiance - Do not want to disscuss why I left
Malice - Left because I killed a lowlevel in westfall and they thought I wasnt mature enough and I was spoiling the guilds rep : /

You can raid on what day's : Any really, but best day is friday.

Sharing account :Nope

Gear profile ( link armory wow-europe.com with right pve gear on plz ) : http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arathor&n=Innovation

Addons you use : Bigwigs, CTR raid KTM, Cords.

Any1 in the guild that know's you or any1 that can recomand you ? : Swiftslash, A very good friend of mine Smile

Any experience as a leader ( guild master, class leader, raid leader ) ? : Nope sorry.

Do you have a stable internet connection ( just so we know ) ? : Yep.

How is your RL situacion ( work/ school etc affect your playtime ) ? : Collage might effect playing time abit as I need to be up abit earlie

Last but not least important, some info about you ( like hobby's kid's ect. ) ? : ermm... Im good at dance ( Street and some freestyle)

Thanks for reading my application. I look forward to your decision.
Back to top Go down
Lawyer
Admin

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Innovation 70 shaman wants in   Innovation 70 shaman wants in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 2:03 am

hey innovation, thnx for the application

we will give u an answer asap
Back to top Go down
Lawyer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Innovation 70 shaman wants in   Innovation 70 shaman wants in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:13 pm

Hey m8,

can u give me a /w ingame on any of my chars?
Back to top Go down
Lawyer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Innovation 70 shaman wants in   Innovation 70 shaman wants in Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:48 am

invited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innovation 70 shaman wants in   Innovation 70 shaman wants in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innovation 70 shaman wants in
Page 1 of 1