EU Arathor - PVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU Arathor - PVE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ganoni 70 warr. Legacy.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ganoni

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Ganoni 70 warr. Legacy. Empty
PostSubject: Ganoni 70 warr. Legacy.   Ganoni 70 warr. Legacy. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:00 pm

name :Ganoni

class :Warrior

level :70

Is this your main character? y/n : Y

----------------

Your date of birth : 7.3.90

Country / city: Sandnes

----------------

What is your proffesion ( inc.lvl ), do you have any special patterns/recipe : BS, Engi.

What (raid)instances have you done before ( including the pre bc) :MC, BWL, AQ, ZG, Kara, Gruul (Kara and Gruul on another char)

Whats your talent build, and why : 42-19-0 , For those big numbered Crits. Wink

What keys do you have ( heroic ) if not tell how far you are with the faction: Haven't got any heroix keys yet, doing crazy pvp atm.

How do you prepair for a raid ( name 3 things ) : Pots, Repaired, Bandages

What instances are you attuned for (example naxx, karazan ): MC, Ony, BWL

Why do you want to join Legacy : Well, i got whispered in-game after i announced in trade that i was looking for a guild Wink

What guild(s) have you been in, and what's the reason you left ? : Been solo for a while.

You can raid on what day's : Every day.

Sharing account : Nope

Gear profile ( link armory wow-europe.com with right pve gear on plz ) :http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arathor&n=Ganoni

Addons you use : SimpleCombatLog, Deadly Boss Mods, SW Stats, KTM, and some other's

Any1 in the guild that know's you or any1 that can recomand you ? : Not that i know of.

Any experience as a leader ( guild master, class leader, raid leader ) ? : Was Raidleader in a MC where we cleared.

Do you have a stable internet connection ( just so we know ) ? : Yep.

How is your RL situacion ( work/ school etc affect your playtime ) ? :Summer atm, But when school starts i log on just after coming home and finished homework.

Last but not least important, some info about you ( like hobby's kid's ect. ) ? : Computers, Friends, going out Wink and teh ladies ofc.

Regards, Ganoni
Back to top Go down
thunder
Admin
thunder

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: heya   Ganoni 70 warr. Legacy. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 7:24 pm

wel atm where looking for more mebers 2 get ready for gruul. but if your willing 2 spec defence i think we have a spot for you in the guild. But plz try 2 get attuned for kara so if your needed in kara you can help Razz.
Back to top Go down
Lawyer
Admin

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Ganoni 70 warr. Legacy.   Ganoni 70 warr. Legacy. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:19 pm

is this tread still active?
Back to top Go down
thunder
Admin
thunder

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Ganoni 70 warr. Legacy.   Ganoni 70 warr. Legacy. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:48 pm

yes but i am stil w8ting on repply from him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ganoni 70 warr. Legacy.   Ganoni 70 warr. Legacy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ganoni 70 warr. Legacy.
Page 1 of 1