EU Arathor - PVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU Arathor - PVE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legacy goes SSC!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
judgef
Admin

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Legacy goes SSC! Empty
PostSubject: Legacy goes SSC!   Legacy goes SSC! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:14 pm

First run to SSC was yesterday, what a blast, lovley to see us work so well as a team.

what can I say, dps AWESOME, tanking EXCELLENT, healing SUPERB!

Trash went down so much smoother then I ever had dreamed it would, with a bit of practice this will be dealt with in no time.

the Lurker below:
the fight itself dont seem to be that hard tbh. after a few earli wipes we started to get the situation more and more under controll, now we know what to expect and what we need to work on!

1. the spout, GET INTO THE WATER, dont get hit by it and dont try to outrun it.

2. the adds, not really an issue if all dps is alive, we dealt with it swift enough.

3. the whirl, hard for me as ranged to say something, but from what I understand it important we keep one tank in melee range at all times and also meleedps try n stand on the edge of the platform to avoid the knockback.

last of all, I HATE THEM FISHES! we had a good thing going when the fishes spawned!

was a fun night loads of progress imho, and a fair 30g repbill!

see ya tonight

/judgef
Back to top Go down
http://www.regulators.se
Azbaran

Azbaran

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Legacy goes SSC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy goes SSC!   Legacy goes SSC! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 4:39 pm

Really good to hear Very Happy

Can't wait to try it out, sounds like alot of fun. Too bad we couldn't get u the Twin Spire Blessings Razz

/Milky
Back to top Go down
judgef
Admin

Legacy goes SSC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy goes SSC!   Legacy goes SSC! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:33 am

the Lurker on 9% last night, that was our last attempt due to fishes spawning midfight, but hey what an attempt, this guy goes down on monday, lets sign up for some firstbosskills ASAP!

like we said from start once the raid learns to wrk the spouts this fight is a piece of cake Smile

/judgef
Back to top Go down
vomitus

vomitus

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Legacy goes SSC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy goes SSC!   Legacy goes SSC! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 1:19 pm

awsome attempt guys !!! is it just me or the pressure and the yelling over ts make this run work ? if so i'll unmute my mic and yell all raid Twisted Evil

/vom
Back to top Go down
Lawyer
Admin

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2006-10-06

Legacy goes SSC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy goes SSC!   Legacy goes SSC! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:13 pm

f*cking fishes, we rly could have had him if we didnt had em spawned

but awesome, 3rd night and almost down already...
Back to top Go down
judgef
Admin

Legacy goes SSC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy goes SSC!   Legacy goes SSC! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:33 am

GREAT JOB ON THE LURKER KILL!!!

All did an excellent job again, Im starting to get used to this awesome progress we do atm, Im looking forward to nail that voidreaver next and then start wrk on new bosses, Fatmanlord and Magsissyton!

On the 4th run to ssc <Legacy> Proudly brought back the ugly head of the lurker and we did it with style, 24up and luker on 1%, next lurker dead and a silly add got a few of guard but still an awesome performance!

thnx all that made it happen by going there for wiperuns, and also thnx for everyone stepping in as replacements during the road to get there, ofc thnx to all that was on the kill atempt aswell!

"there is no "I" in team, but there is an "I" in pie. And there's an "I" in meat pie. Anagram of meat is team..."

/judgef

Last edited by on Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xisten

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-09-29

Legacy goes SSC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy goes SSC!   Legacy goes SSC! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:57 am

YAY .. Grats guys.. You rock Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legacy goes SSC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy goes SSC!   Legacy goes SSC! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legacy goes SSC!
Page 1 of 1